Nothing says summer like the first barbecue of the season. What better way to get your home ready for entertaining than to install a new patio or deck? Here at 5280 Landscaping & Design in Castle Rock, Colorado, we know that the proper installation of custom patio and deck designs takes an expert craftsman, vision, and most of all precision. Below are some pros to helping you decide which project is right for your home:
1. Durability – Patios are extremely durable and resistant to the elements with no additional sealers or treatments. They are the closest to a natural look.
2. Low Maintenance – The only maintenance required with a patio is occasional sweeping as seasons change. Keeping debris off of your patio offers a cleaner look, but it is simply aesthetic. It is not required, by any means.
3. Long Lifespan – A new patio could last twenty to thirty years when installed by a professional. While the temptation to install a patio on your own may be great, take the time to hire a professional to ensure that the installation is completed the right way. You will not be sorry!
4. Additions are Easy – Adding and subtracting from a patio is simple. Be it your grill, a firepit, or furniture, simply removing those items when the weather changes is done in the blink of an eye.
5. The Sky is the Limit – Patios can be built in all shapes and sizes! As long as you have the property, being creative with a patio is encouraged. There are fewer restrictions than for building a deck, as it is not attached to the house and therefore requires fewer permits.
1. Solid and Immovable – Our decks are built from the finest materials with longevity in mind.
2. Proper Drainage – When installed by a professional, they offer the ability to drain water to the ground below during inclement weather. Always have a deck installed by a professional to ensure that all safety regulations and permits are obtained and standards are met.
3. Easy, Quick Construction – Installing a deck is a relatively quick process. Your experts from 5280 Landscaping & Design will walk you through the schedule for construction of the deck and revisit that schedule as the work progresses.
4. Durability – Depending on the material, a new deck could last over a decade. Wood decks require sealing and power washing to maintain their appearance. Decks made of manufactured products require less regular maintenance. There is a cost difference in materials, but the professionals at 5280 Landscaping & Design will collaborate with you to determine what best fits your needs and budget.
5. Planters and Benches – Different layout styles are available when determining the look of your new deck. Planters and benches may be incorporated in the overall design. These will add an element of relaxation and offer the ability to do some minor gardening from a higher elevation.
If you are thinking of expanding your entertainment space before the summer hits, contact us today to discuss the many options available! Our experts would be happy to go over property size, ideas for deck or patio designs, and provide you with estimates for both options. Our staff is friendly and talented. We look forward to improving your property today!